Whether or not you have ever heard of Magnaflow Exhaust, you soon will know many different things about them. In this guide, we will tell you exactly who they are, what they do, and explain to you all about their exhaust tips, commonly associated products, and so much more. If you are ready to improve your vehicle’s overall levels of performance, then why not try this guide? Here, you will learn almost everything there is to know about Magnaflow, and exactly why so many people choose to equip their amazing rides with it.
What is Magnaflow Exhaust?
Put quite simply, magnaflow exhaust is a special type of car part that enhances the overall performance of your vehicle. It also enhances the appearance of your vehicle as well.. People are sure to appreciate this wonderful type of exhaust pipe and its other parts that help to make it work beautifully on any sports car or some ride that needs more horses behind it.
Magnaflow Exhaust Tips
You can get a variety of magnaflow exhaust tips from places all over the country. These tips generally range from single tip to chrome-plated tips, and they are all unique and serve a variety of different purposes. Here are just a few specifications on each exhaust tip:
- Single Tips—Made from stainless steel, and are guaranteed to last 5 times longer than special chrome tips. They carry a lifetime warranty and come in a variety of shapes and sizes which are not only great and fun to use but also quite interesting to look at.
- Dual Tips—Like their single-tipped counterparts, dual tips are also made out of stainless steel. One of the primary differences is the fact that there are two tips on this one connector, instead of just the typical single tip. Many of these look like small or large pairs of binoculars, which make them extremely fun to use.
- Large/Truck Tips—Obviously, these are quite similar to the single tips, however, they are much larger because they are designed for trucks. Maybe not necessarily commercial trucks, but rather everyday trucks.
- Clamp-On Tips—These work well, just like all the other methods, only you have to clamp these exhaust tips onto your vehicle instead of just installing them the usual way.
- Chrome-Plated Tips—These give your vehicle a little bit of an extra shine so it looks ultra-nice while cruising down the highway.
Here are some products commonly associated with Magnaflow exhaust systems:
- Magnaflow 15673 Stainless Steel 2.5” Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System—For $458.15, you are getting a very good deal, to be sure. This is one of the greatest parts Magnaflow has ever created. You can get the Magnaflow exhaust sounds to be produced, or you can turn them off by using a special feature if you so desire, because some people do find them annoying.
- Magnaflow 14590 Stainless Steel 3” Oval Muffler—Although it looks like a battery, it’s actually a muffler, and it works with many styles of vehicle across the globe. One of its most shining attributes is its cheap cost of approximately $148.27, which is one of the best deals you will find whether it be online or elsewhere. This is an insanely amazing muffler deal, so why would you not want to take advantage of it? Your Magnaflow exhaust system has never been better.
All in all, Magnaflow exhaust systems work quite well, no matter what kind of vehicle you drive. Of course, you may need to check some of your car’s statistics like the year, make, and model, then find the best product.