Your little one is a special addition to your family. You want to have their gear be special too. A great way to stand out from the ordinary items that everyone else uses is to personalize your baby car seat covers. Your baby will only be little for a short while. It makes sense to enjoy every moment of that precious time. Here are some tips and ideas on how you can make sure that your baby stands out and travels in style.
Blankets for your Baby Car Seat
One of the best additions that you can add to your baby car seat during the winter is a blanket that allows you to zip in your baby and still fasten them in, without having to disturb them once they’ve fallen asleep. The Urban Bundle Me from JJ Cole is a great way to go. It has a wonderful fleecy interior to keep your baby snuggly and warm. And it slots that allow you to move the 5 point harness to the inside area of the blanket. Simply bundle them, secure them in the harness, and zip up the blanket. Combine this with a car seat that comes with a base, and you can move them from the car to the house without removing them from the car seat. And if your little guy has a hard time getting back to sleep when disturbed, just let them continue to sleep in the car seat for as long as possible after going inside.
Where to Find Cute Baby Car Seat Covers
A great resource for finding baby car seat covers locally is to scout out baby boutiques. They will typically be able to give you a selection to choose from. While they are likely to sell more than one set of a particular pattern to their customers, you’re not very likely to see other moms with the same pattern you have.
If you’re shopping online for your custom baby car seat, some things that you’ll want to check out before you place your order are:
- What kind of material the cover is made out of – if you have any allergy concerns or if you are trying to use only natural fibers for your baby, this can be an important consideration.
- Cleaning and care instructions – there are going to be times when you’ll need to clean your baby car seat cover. Make sure to check into cleaning instructions for the one you are considering.
- Car seat fit – there are many brands of car seat out there, each with different shapes. Be sure to check to see if the cute baby car seat covers you are thinking about getting will definitely be able to fit the brand of car seat you have.
Matching accessories for baby car seat covers for girls
If you’re looking to get a full range of matching accessories to make a full set for your little one, this is very doable. Whether you’re looking for baby car seat covers for girls or boys, there are many sites that provide a wide variety of choices. Here are some of the kinds of things that you might want to have as matching accessories:
- Belly pads and covers for the seat belts
- Headrest covers
- Embroidered name options, including choice of different fonts
- Different coordinating blankets to choose from
- Stroller cover
Having the baby experience of your dreams is an important experience. Be sure that you spend the time to shop around to find just the right one to fit you and your baby’s personality and style.